Mr. Chevy Celebrity

I'm a pretty cool cat, or like to think so. I can be found frequently adding to my movie collection, which is a library for all my friends. I love playing soccer, because it is the best sport ever. Young Life is probably my only passion in the world, at the moment. Mark Ashbaugh, Dave Harris, Steve Rawls...3 of the greatest dudes on Earth. I also enjoy Taco Bell, El Rodeo, or any mexican resturant.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Who can turn the tide?


Lately...I've been on this HUGE G.I. Joe frenzy. If you check out my Myspace, you will see the intro into one of the best animated movies ever, G.I. Joe: The Movie. It is so crazy, with jet packs, ninjas, flamethowers, hovercars...I mean...there is everything. Me and a certain "The Fraze" compiled a crazy non-sense list of actors that would be needed for a live-action G.I. Joe movie.
Senior Club was tonight, and it was the greatest thing ever. Mario and Luigi rocked the mixer, and Jim-Bob John-Boy and Eric rocked the baked beans & apples. Light and Fluffy was good, I guess...never was a big fan. Jesse gave an amazing testimony, and it was crazy good. Great songs, which I lead and did the rap for Hey Ya.
And that leaves this weekend, Prom. I'm really excited about it. I am yet to see my black and pink tux, but am waiting for it to come in to try it on. I'm in the making of the Prom '06 CD for the trip to the burg. If anyone knows, last years version was probably one of the best mixed CDs in human history. I can't give away my secrets...but they do involve peanut butter and a comic book.

Current Favorite Song: "The Ol' Beggar's Bush" Flogging Molly - One of my favorite songs ever, find it
Current Favorite Saying: "WOOO!!!! NASCAR" Andrew Frazier - What has become the Giles Varsity Boys Soccer team's battle cry.
Current Favorite Technological Advancement: Nintendo DS wireless connection - if it wasn't for this, the bus ride to Cinncy woulda sucked. 8 person Mario Kart is flippin sweet!

Do you guys want some Grapes?................Bitches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home