Mr. Chevy Celebrity

I'm a pretty cool cat, or like to think so. I can be found frequently adding to my movie collection, which is a library for all my friends. I love playing soccer, because it is the best sport ever. Young Life is probably my only passion in the world, at the moment. Mark Ashbaugh, Dave Harris, Steve Rawls...3 of the greatest dudes on Earth. I also enjoy Taco Bell, El Rodeo, or any mexican resturant.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Upside Down

Who's to say
What's impossible
Well they forgot
This world keeps spinning
And with each new day
I can feel a change in everything
And as the surface breaks reflections fade
But in some ways they remain the same
And as my mind begins to spread its wings
There's no stopping curiosity

I want to turn the whole thing upside down
I'll find the things they say just can't be found
I'll share this love I find with everyone
We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs
I don't want this feeling to go away

The past week has been pretty awesome, and I have enjoyed it throughly. Late-night conversations with Meg have become a staple to a good day anymore. Soccer practice with Bobby, Frazier, Wes, and the rest of the gang has also cemented itself into a spot in a good day.
But, overall, the past 2 days have been phenominal, aside from the failed Calculus test.

Wendsday started out with that terrible test, but shaped up to be great. I drove over and got McDonald's afterward (All Hail Tenecia!!!). I got to jam out to my "LTJ Greats" playlist, which is always great. I aced a Hamlet test in English, and did nothing in Government and Biology. Soccer Practice was alot of fun, with Shirts and Skins becoming a staple in the fabric of a practice. Then, I changed a tire, which is always fun. This all ended around 6:10. I get a call from my mother stating that Michael Hurt had 4 free tickets to the last Men's Tech B-ball game of the reg. season. So, frantic running to get my check, the tickets, and people to go with. It ended being Bobby, TJ, Joshua, and I on an excursion to Cassell. After a "fidgety" ride over, we showed up with about 12 minutes left in the first half. Great seats and all, diffenetly a good time.

Today, I aced a Physics test, with the help of the honorable Ryne Hevener. Giles, same old, same old. Soccer practice was fun. While scrimmaging, I gave Evan the 2 passes that he made into assists with Fenstermaker finishing with the goal. I really don't care if I score, I came to realize that. MACC was terrible. Easiest questions ever, not having Annette or Amanda was bad, but I pulled what I could, Getting 4 of the history toss-up and 5 of the all-around. The trip back was awesome, plenty of 80's and 90's music sing-a-longs all the way home. Taco Bell, a good choice, but they made my Crunchwrap Supreme crappy, and I was mad.

So...Tomorrow...I have to turn in 2 lab reports and 3 homework assignments....also, I have a Computer Science test I haven't even studied for and a vocab. quiz on Hamlet stuff. Tonight is gonna be fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home