Mr. Chevy Celebrity

I'm a pretty cool cat, or like to think so. I can be found frequently adding to my movie collection, which is a library for all my friends. I love playing soccer, because it is the best sport ever. Young Life is probably my only passion in the world, at the moment. Mark Ashbaugh, Dave Harris, Steve Rawls...3 of the greatest dudes on Earth. I also enjoy Taco Bell, El Rodeo, or any mexican resturant.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bigger Picture


Coach Schmidt is probably the best mentor I will ever have. Over the past 4 years, he has taught me more life lessons then any other person I've ever met. He has always given out his number to all of his players, and told them to call him if they ever need help out of something, and that he will never tell a soul what trouble they were in.
He's intimidating at all times. He's has an almost godly presence on the sidelines, shouting commands to the 11 players on the field. He's a sore loser, something that is admirable, as no one likes to lose.
He's always told us that all his players are like his children. He's always humble in victory, never over-enthusastic. He's tough when he needs to be. He's a coach, a mentor, but most of all, a friend

Thank you, Coach Schmidt, for the memories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home